| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yasica in November is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in November is pretty drenched. A hearty 283.6mm (11.2in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 11:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Yasica November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Yasica, Dominican Republic
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Yasica: