| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yasica in July is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 98.9mm (3.9in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 13:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Yasica July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Yasica, Dominican Republic
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Yasica: