| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yasica in February is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly dry. Some 120.2mm (4.7in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Yasica February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Yasica, Dominican Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Yasica: